Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Angsting Over Spring


Yes- I was tired of waiting for spring to come to me so I have gone to spring. Spring is in full bloom here on the west coast. And, no, I am not forgetting about all those lovely U of A alumni and their many questions. I will be getting to those shortly under the various headings their questions posed but right now I am basking in the sun and  have been spending time weeding which probably seems boring and dull, but when you have left snow drifts behind it is fabulous even to be touching soil again. 

The rage on the west coast is fish compost. Yes we can get this everywhere thanks to bagging and shipping but here - on the west coast - it comes in bulk and we are having some delivered today! Yahoo - six yards of dead fish arriving this afternoon. Can't wait.

No comments: