Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Few of my Favourite (Garden) Things - Stay Tuned

It is a fact. There really is nothing new in gardens or gardening- just new ways to look at old things. But personally I have had an interesting year for travel and I saw some incredible things in unlikely places that I want to share.

Like Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music" I am going to be sharing a few of my favourite things over the coming days leading up to Christmas. Unlike Julie my favourite things are all about gardening and do not involve kittens or string. My present to you is going to be garden visual. Are these the best plants or photos or most impossibly creative ideas? Well you be the judge. Tell your friends to follow along too. I know for a fact they aren't out weeding!

IF YOU LIKE MY APPROACH TO GARDENING, YOU’LL LOVE MY BOOK



Click the PayPal Add-to-Cart button below to purchase No Guff Vegetable Gardening through my fulfilment partner Alpine Book Peddlers.


 





2 comments:

Organic Fertilizer said...

Very... Nice... Blog.. I really appreciate it... Thanks..:-)

Moths Crossing said...

I enjoyed readingg your post