Monday, November 28, 2011

Hurray for McFayden Seeds: Brilliant


Last week I proposed starting posts of my favourite gardening things from 2011 on this blog over the Christmas season and the snow on the ground certainly cooperated to get me in the mood sorting through photos and making a plan. Then suddenly my McFayden Seed Catalogue arrived in the mail and I had to share the exciting news: this Canadian company is featuring my newest book "No Guff Vegetable Gardening" in their catalogue.

"Brilliant...terrific information...humorous illustrations...unlike any gardening book available" according to page 24 of their new catalogue (order your book, or seeds, or free seed catalogue from McFayden.com).

I love to support the companies that support small business in Canada.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great photo! :) Looking forward to your posts.

Susan Toy said...

Love this! Great exposure for the book!

Patty B said...

Congratulations!