Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fabulous Reviews on Chapter's Web Page

Rave reviews are pouring in on the Chapter's Canada web page where my new book, No Guff Vegetable Gardening is now available. Thanks to all who have posted a note - this recent one is from Christy -

"Love this book! Fun to read, easy to understand and most important for me, it makes me want to start a veggie garden again! This time, with the help of this book, I will garden without so much self-doubt and criticism....this time I will have more FUN! I especially enjoy the layout, design and illustrations in this playful book (WOW). But this book is not just a good looker - do not let the playfulness distract you from the incredible depth and detail it provides. Every gardener, from beginner to experienced should have a copy - for education and entertainment, this is the best gardening book on my shelves!
PS. I hope you guys make more books!!!!"
Christy (as posted on Chapter’s Web Page)

1 comment:

Calgary Hardwood said...

I got so many points here, that's why i love reading your post. Thank you so much!